The following rules and regulations are applicable for the members of the club.
FITINC (“the Club”) is owned by MHS Lifestyle Gym LLC (“the Company”) established with an objective to provide health and leisure facilities to its members. The club location is where a member joins.
- Memberships are personal to the member and are non – assignable, non transferable. The Company may assign the benefits of these agreements to any person or legal entity at any time without notice to the member.
- Each member will be given finger print access and the member is entitled to all the rights and privileges under the category of membership purchase.
- All new membership applications are subject to the approval of the company. The Company has the right to reject an application without stating any reason.
- Members without finger print access are not allowed to enter the club without permission of the management.
- The Company will issue various category and each category members will enjoy the facilities specifically attached to each category. Members will have the right to change his/her category upon application and acceptance by the Company.
- The Company reserves right to introduce a new category of memberships.
- An individual who has attained an age of 16 (sixteen) years is eligible for a membership. However, any applicant who has completed the age of 14 (fourteen) years is eligible for a membership, provided the parent / guardian must submit a consent letter along with the application and shall be accompanied by the parent / guardian on all his / her visits.
- The monthly or annual membership fees are payable on the due date, as per the mode of payment specified and agreed in the application form. Failure to use the club or non-usage of the club facilities by the member will not affect the liability or obligation of the member to pay all his / her membership fees.
- The member undertakes to maintain the credit limit of his credit card, sufficient to cover the subscription payable on the due date. In the event of the credit card becomes inactive or cancelled, it is members responsibility to provide the club with the new credit card details immediately and sign all required authorization letters or documents in favor of the Company. For payments that default on the 1st (First) of the month, they will be subsequently charged on the 5th/ 10th and 15th until the payment is affected. In such cases access to the club will be denied until the outstanding fees are paid. The billing date is subject to change in future at the discretion of the Company.
- Dues not challenged within 7 days of processing at the club will be non-refundable thereafter.
- The Company will cancel any membership on which fees are unpaid for 2 months. Legal action will be taken to recover any outstanding dues from a member.
Monthly members are eligible for freezing their membership for the maximum of 3 months in a year. The six months membership holders and 12 months membership holders can request to freeze their membership subject to the following conditions:
- The approval to freeze the membership is not automatic and the club has the right to ask for supporting documentation.
- Member must apply in the prescribed form of the club prior to the 25th of the month for the request to affect the following month and needs to be submitted by the member itself.
- The freezing period permitted for a Three months membership is 1 month only during the entire period of 3 months and for a 6 months of membership is allowed to freeze their membership for 2 months and 12 months membership it must be a duration of not less than 1 month and for a maximum of 3 months in any calendar year and must run from the 1st to the end of the month.
- The freezing right may not be used in respect of the notice period of cancellation of membership.
Members cannot use the club, it services or facilities during this period.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Application of termination of membership shall be through the prescribed format available at the club or online.
- An Auto Billing membership monthly contract can be cancelled at anytime with 1 months notice.
- Auto Billing memberships are for an unlimited period; therefore the club will continue to deduct membership dues until a request to cancel is received. Such request must be made in the prescribed format, either in the club or online before the 25th of the month for the next month to be considered as the last month of dues.
- Except in the circumstances of the relocation and other circumstances of relocation and other circumstances acceptable at the discretion of the Company.
- Termination of a membership that has been frozen shall be subject to full monthly dues for the notice period.
HEALTH CONDITION OF MEMBERS:
- The member declares that he/she is in good health and has obtained medical advice that the exercise would not be detrimental to his/her health, safety, comfort or physical condition.
- The member shall abstain himself/herself from using club facilities while suffering from any infection or contagious illness, diseases or other ailment, where there is risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety or physical condition of himself/herself and other members.
- Members are advised to consult their physician prior to commencing any type of physical exercise.
EXPULSION OF MEMBERS:
- The Company may terminate the membership of any member Without notice and with immediate effect if member conduct or behavior is such that in the reasonable opinion of the company, harmful to the goodwill, and / or interest of the Company and its members or is deemed a breach of the MHS Lifestyle Gym LLC rules and regulations.
- If any monthly membership fees or any other fees such as personal training etc remain unpaid after the due date for payment. Upon notice in writing, if The Company is of the opinion that the member is not suitable individual for continued membership of the Club.
- If a member is found to have violated the privacy of any member within the club or caught in lewd or compromising actions, this includes ignoring or disrespecting the clubs “No Nudity” policy in the changing rooms or other parts of the Club.
All members and guests are required to wear proper gym attire when exercising and to dress modestly when working out; short workout tops that expose the midriff are not permitted. No torn clothes, jeans or denim shorts are permitted. Closed toe, non-marking, rubber soled sport shoes / footwear are required at all times in the gymnasium. Members should remain modestly and appropriately dressed at all times, including in the sauna, steam and changing area. Nudity is not permitted and members are requested to use the private changing cubicles provided.
- The Management accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to a member’s personal belonging kept in the lockers for any reason whatsoever.
- The use of mobile phones with camera features and / or any other type of visual recording in the changing rooms are strictly prohibited. Members breaching this rule will be handed over to the authorities to be dealt with accordingly.
- Members must sign the PT contract sheet for each personal training session at the time of the workout, and must only sign for session at the time of the workout, and must only sign for sessions that have been conducted.
- All sessions must be completed on or before the contact expiry date, any contract extension must be authorized by the Fitness Manager after ensuring all relevant paperwork to support the contract extension have been received.
- Notice of cancelation of PT sessions must be given at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment time. Sessions will be deemed used within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment. Failure to attend a scheduled PT session without notice will result in the session being fully changed.
All PT sessions purchased are non-refundable and non transferable.
- Temporary lockers are provided for the members who will be required to remove their personal belongings at the completion of their visit. The club has the right to remove personal belonging that are left in the lockers at the end of each day. Unclaimed properties will be kept by the club for a period of 30 (thirty) days after which the Management reserves the right to dispose to the items in any way it deems fit. No claims shall be entertained after this period.
- If member loses of damages a key/locker card / lock, he/she will be responsible to pay a fee to replace a key / card and / or lock set if necessary.
- Private lockers may be available for rent at the prevailing monthly fee which may change. Locker rental is for a minimum of six months and payment should be made upfront plus a deposit of AED. 500/-. Lockers are transferable.
- Extension of locker rental must be paid at the front desk two weeks before expiry. A week after the locker expiry date, the management reserves the right to empty the locker and deal with the contents accordingly.
- A locker key shall be given to the member which shall remain the property of the Company and must be returned upon termination of the locker rental or termination of membership. In the event of loss, a penalty will be charged.
- Soliciting and selling private personal training sessions or merchandise of any type to any member is prohibited and shall result in immediate termination of the member concerned.
- The management reserves the right to use any individual or group photographs of members and / or guests for promotional purposes.
- All members shall abide by the rules of the club which may be amended and/or added to from time to time at the management’s discretion.
- Failure by the management to enforce any of their respective rights at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
- All brandings, designs, logos and club interiors follow the FITINC brand manual. Members are not allowed to photograph or copy any club interior designs, promotional materials, taglines, themes or concept. MHS Lifestyle LLC reserves the right to proceed with legal actions against any members caught distributing, sharing or supplying such contents to any third party vendor or competitor.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In consideration of the management accepting his/her application for membership of the club for him/her becoming and remaining a member of the club and for him/her becoming and remaining a member of the club, the member agrees that:
- MHS Lifestyle LLC accepts no responsibility for loss, for damage to members of their guests, properties of, for death or injuries sustained while on the premises. Members and their guests agree that no claims will be made against the Company or the management or staff for any reason whatsoever.
- MHS Lifestyle LLC, its employees or agents shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, injuries, damages or actions for negligence arising out of or in connection with use by a member of any of the services, facilities on the premises of FITINC Health Clubs. The member hereby holds the Company, MHS Lifestyle Gym LLC, its associated companies, employees and agents harmless from all claims which may be brought against them by or on a member’s behalf for any such injuries or claims aforesaid
- Any guests of a member or a temporary visitor to the club shall agree to abide by the club rules and the same limitation of liabilities as for a member shall apply.